Sunday, February 26, 2017

Dream Gardens Podcast

In January, I was interviewed for my first podcast! I had the opportunity to talk with Jody at Dream Gardens about a middle grade novel that I love: Ms. Bixby's Last Day.

http://jleemott.com/2017/02/15/podcast-8-ms-bixbys-last-day-by-john-david-anderson/

In very brief summary, Ms. Bixby's Last Day is the story of three 12-year-old boys on a quest to bring a celebration to their beloved teacher who has to leave the school year early due to a serious health crisis. The book is deeply moving, funny, full of adventure and heart....and I can't recommend it enough!

Take a listen here. Even better, pick up a copy of John David Anderson's book and share it with the kiddos in your life. I think you will love it.

Happy reading,

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment